Inspiration Challenge 112

Monday, January 28, 2008

It's been awhile since I've done a challenge, so I thought I'd wing this one. It's got a hint of the art print in overall structure and layout, but I guess I mostly went with the colors. It has a contemporary feel to it, which I think is cool. Always fun to think out of the box on these things. I'm really just happy to be posting something. This working full time thing is really putting kinks into my cardmaking time, but what can you do? As far as that goes, it's a good job and they treat me good. I consider myself lucky to have it.

The good news that tickled me pink today is a message I received from someone that they want to include a link to one of my cards and my gallery!! Some days just knowing that someone else appreciates your work is all you need, you know?

Well it's kinda cold (high 50's and 60's) and rainy, rainy, rainy here in AZ. What's up with that? I know this is what winter is here, but my feet are going to be webbed pretty soon walking thru all of this water! (Sorry to complain about it to those of you dealing with snow and cold!)

Well I do hope to be able to post more than once a week, I'm working on other things now while I have the time so I really hope to be able to get back into a routine, don't think it will be an everyday thing yet, but you never know so stay close by and any kind of cheerng on is always apprecaited! Do take care out there! Peace out.

Recipe: Stamps - Big flower is from the Petal Prints set, small are from Carte Postale. Oh - and the stems are from All Wrapped Up. Paper is Sahara Sand and Flavia's Peaches and Pomegranates, along with off white of course. Ink is just good old Staz On Black (don't you love the smell of it?). I used some Stickles - Frosted Lace, and the font is Joey Tisoy(?).

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs