I Love Elvis

Tuesday, January 29, 2008


I've had a request from my sister who's a HUGE Elvis fan (more than me) to make some cards for her, so here's one of them. I downloaded the image from the internet cuz I just thought it was fun. I wonder if this is a real picture that someone took as they came across it in their travels or if it's just a computer made up thing. Hard to say, but in my dreamy unrealistic mind that's the story I've made up for it. I too have a very, very special place in my heart for Elvis, since I was born on the same day as he was. No, not the same year silly! I'm not that old! But I grew up listening to him and watching him on tv thanks to my mom and sister, so I come by it honestly. I even just had a new housekey made, and oh yes it is an Elvis key, I know you're jealous! (BTW - the inside message on this card says ....but I Love You More!!).

Anyhoo - off I go to get some things done tonite, (that's TCB in Elvis terms (taking care of business)) so have a great evening and I hope you noticed that I've posted 2 days in a row now! I should be back tomorrow with something, not sure what, but something fabulously spectacular I'm sure!!

Recipe: Stamp - Heart is from Made From Scratch. Ink is VersaColor - Cardinal. Red ribbon and a tiny silver heart brad. All pretty obvious I guess.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs