HELLO!!!!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hi everybody and Happy New Year and Happy Birthday (today) to me too!! Just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I'm in Phoenix and getting settled in. My computer is running and I'm slowly getting all of my cardmaking "stuff" put away. Of course I'll probably move it a million and one times before it's where I feel comfortable, but I'm getting there. Moving is no fun in and of itself, but moving to another state - and I've done it a few times, is seriously crazy stuff. Good thing I'm organized or this could have made me crazier than I already am. But I'm happy I made the move, and even more happy since I've been hearing about all of the snow in Colorado! I won't miss that! Anyway, I hope to get to actually making some new cards this week, so hang in there and be patient with me, I have lots of ideas rolling around in my head that I hope to share with you.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs