Turkey Day

Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's finally the weekend and I have so much to do that I've put off all week, that I don't think it will be a very relaxing one. I bet I'm not the only one out there that does this tho, right (please tell me I'm not the only one) ?! So I'm ready to run my first errand this morning, and guess what - I have a flippin' flat tire! Nobody's here to help (of course), so I've got to call someone just to put the spare on and drive it down to the tire store. So here I am 11:00 on a Saturday, and I've gotten absolutely nothing done, and now I don't feel like doing any of it!! So I decided to catch up on some computer stuff right now, and thought I'd get my card and posting done right away, since who knows how the rest of the day will play out at this point!! I found this turkey on the internet, since I don't have a lot of Thanksgiving stamps and I thought the paper matched him almost perfectly too. I found Tom the Turkey (hee hee - inside joke) at http://www.cartoonsandcolorpages.com/turkey2.gif.

Recipe: River Rock paper that is background stamped with the leaf stamp from the Petal Prints set with the River Rock ink. Scraps of Bazzill brown and rust. The gobble ribbon is from Oriental Expressions. Three brown sequins with three clear rhinestones glued to the centers. The font is called Andy.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs