The Simplest Things

Monday, November 12, 2007

I dug this stamp out, and was going to make another Thanksgiving card, but then I realized that the verse didn't have to just be used for it, but could be used at any time of year. I love this turquoise color and thought that paired with the cranberry color, it still looked autumn-like, well sort of. I love the simple things in life, so I do have a lot to be thankful for.

Recipe: Stamps - Big Linen background stamp used on the off white cardstock with Soft Sky ink. The verse stamp I have no idea where I got it, and it doesn't have any company name on it besides that it's from Santa Rosa, CA. The cardstock are just scraps, and I used 15 tiny clear sticker rhinestones and one big blue one in the center of the flower. Also a bit of designer-like yarn tied in a bow. I distressed all of the edges with Color Box Chalk charcoal.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs