Personally Inspired - Inspiration Challenge 100

Sunday, November 4, 2007


The inspiration challenge this week on splitcoaststampers.com is to be personally inspired by someone and to make a card for that person. Well my card is for Terry, who's husband is not in the best of health right now. She lives back home, which for me is Wisconsin, and so I wish that I could be there and visit and just spend some time with them for awhile, and I hope to be able to do that soon. This card says 'strength' on it, which is just what they both need right now, but that I know may be hard to have during times like this. Well Terry - you inspire me to be strong too, and this card will be on it's way to you!! Take care!!


Recipe: The paper is from My Mind's Eye, the Bohemia collection, and it's called Blossom Sisters Bird, which is on one side and the other has the light pink, which I used at the bottom of the card. The stamps used are the big linen background stamp and one from the Carte Postale collection. The ink is Bravo Burgundy. I punched out a small dragonfly and put some glitter on it, added a sheer ribbon and 3 pink rhinestones. The font is Aquiline.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs