How many ways to say Love?

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Oriental, Chinese or Japanese? I don't know. I guess the chinese food I had for dinner influenced me tonite. Had some fun with some oriental papers that I had laying around and of course had to use the Love symbol stamp.

I went to a seminar this morning that was an introduction to a 3 day course about being empowered and learning how to express yourself to get what you want out of life. Who couldn't use something like that? I'm looking forward to attending it in the near future. After that I went to a book signing today of a local radio personality who has branched out into writing. I've never done that before, so that was fun and interesting too.

It's now Saturday nite, I'm doing laundry and watching HGTV and working on more card ideas of course. I'm not sure that this is what anybody would consider a fun Saturday nite, but it's nice and calm and quiet in the house right now. I plan on reading a little later and probably going to bed early, since I've been up since 4:30, my usual time to get up for work. So much for trying to sleep in on the weekend, huh? Have a great Satuday nite, however you choose to spend it!
Recipe: Stamps - Floral stamp from the new Time Well Spent set and the Love stamp is from an oriental symbol set from JoAnn's. Scraps of oriental paper and black, turquoise and green cardstock. Ink to color in the flower is Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Soft Sky. Some green ribbon, 1 small and 2 large blue rhinestones.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs