Harvest Thyme

Friday, November 16, 2007

This scarecrow is from a calendar that I have of day by day designs. I thought he was pretty cute, so this is what I turned him into. Soon this season will be over, so I thought I'd do a few more autumn cards before I turn to the winter season creations. It's Friday and I really had a fun day at work chatting and trying to solve all of the problems of the world with co-workers. The management rewarded us with lunch today for all of our hard work getting the system caught up for them. It's always nice to know when you are appreciated. Happy Friday!

Recipe: Stamp - Daisy/Sunflower from the All Wrapped Up set. Scraps of Olive, rust and navy cardstock. Color Box Chalk chestnut. Natural jute ribbon and 2 gold brads.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs