Friends

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Where would we be without friends? They certainly are important to our lives. I feel this new job that I have that I already have a few, and it feels good to know that they care about me, and that I can return the favor to them. I'm feeling kind of under the weather today, so I left early and came home and tried to nap, but dogs barking and phones ringing prevented that from happening. Anyway, just the concern they had for me this morning while I was there felt good. Data Entry of health care claims certainly is not a glamorous job, but for whatever reason I have met new people that I can call "friends".

Recipe: Stamp is from the A Little Love collection. Cardstock is Blue Bayou, River Rock and Soft Sky. The patterned paper is from the Pocket Full of Posies matstack. Some orange ribbon, and three blue rhinestones.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs