For Traci

Thursday, November 22, 2007

My extended family niece is a vegetarian, so I made this card for her. She's in Texas, so I made this card a few days ago but I forgot to post it. I thought today would be a good day to do it since I don't have anything else prepared. He's a pretty cute little guy, I must say. No stamps, no ink, but simple and I know she'll enjoy it. For me this is a day of football and the couch, and throw in a turkey sandwich in between there. I know this is also a day to reflect on what we are thankful for, but I sure hope that this isn't the only day that everyone does. I'd like to say thanks to all of my friends and family for the support over the last year if I haven't done so already, and I hope everyone who reads this today has a day full of all that is important to them.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs