Believe in the Sunrise

Monday, November 19, 2007

I knew that I wanted to use some of this paper from Flavia, but I didn't know where it would take me when I started it. I had the flower stamped out and sitting on my table, and then I realized that when I put them together that it sort of looked like a sunrise, in a sort of contemporary way? When I finished that, I didn't know what sentiment to put on it, but before long I realized that just one word, and that the word believe, fit it perfectly. I choose to believe that it's a sunrise, not a sunset, and that with every new sunrise is a day full of unknown great moments to look forward to.

Recipe: Flower stamp is from the Petal Prints set and I used Close to Cocoa ink along with So Saffron. The paper is from Flavia (love them) and it is the Peaches and Pomegranates set. Also some brown ribbon, a gold circle clip and a silver and gold rhinestone brad.

1 comment :

Dana's Dabbling Studio said...

I LOVE the ribbon! I have so much of that skinny ribbon and I don't have the slightest idea what to do with it. Thanks!!! Love the site!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs