Be Merry!

Saturday, November 3, 2007


I saw this picture on a website and it cracked me up, so I thought it would make a good card to send not just for Christmas, but at any time during the holiday season. The snowmen look so proud to be helping out, don't they?
Well working full time out of the house is really cramping my style as far as cardmaking is concerned! It's going fine, and it is what it is, so I'm getting cards done when I can. It's the first thing I do whenever I have even a minute to myself. I realize how close Thanksgiving is already too, so I need to "think turkey" this weekend and get rolling on some cards for it.
Have a great weekend y'all and Be Merry!!!
Recipe: Cardstock is off white and black. The patterned paper is from Archiver's. The picture I downloaded from cafepress.com. Some blue ribbon and some blue and clear rhinestones. The font is christopherhand.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs