You're On My Mind

Tuesday, October 16, 2007


A super sweet and simple card today that went together easily. It's amazing sometimes how easily it comes sometimes when you have your mind set and you know how you want it to look, and it actually turns out how you want it to look! I paid a visit to Michael's today and found this great stamp and ribbon, little did I know that it would go together so great with this paper. Have a great Tuesday and let someone special know that they are on your mind!


Recipe: Linen big stamp background. The flower with the you're on my mind text and ribbon are both from the dollar bin at Michael's. Ink is Close to Cocoa. Paper is Blue Bayou, River Rock and off white. Four tiny brown brads and one blue rhinestone brad. I used the ticket corner punch and the big round scallop punch.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs