You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore....

Wednesday, October 17, 2007


Looking back over the last several cards I've done, they almost all included flowers of some sort. So today I challenged myself to not use any type of flower whatsoever. No flowers, no hearts, no tiny birds or animals, no nothing. Ok so I used a few tiny rhinestones, but I think that's alright, right? This is most certainly a more masculine card for me, and I need to do some of these more often I think just to mix things up a bit.


Recipe: Cardstock is black and the rust textured paper is Bazzill. The patterned paper is from the Once Upon a Time matstack. There's black thin grosgrain ribbon and also a natural jute ribbon. The stamp is from the Carte Postale set. There are 3 bronze sequins with 3 tiny clear rhinestones in the centers. The font is Zothique Demo.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs