Simple Birthday Wishes

Thursday, October 25, 2007


I've got a few birthdays coming up, so I'm trying to plan ahead a bit. My goal before the end of this year is to make all of the birthday cards for next year and have them ready to go. I'll let you know in the beginning of the year how that goes!

Game 2 of the Rockies vs Red Sox is about to start. Game 1 was no fun to watch, that's for sure. I like the Sox just as well as the Rockies, but it wasn't a very challenging or close game to watch. My bet is that the Rockies win tonite, and they even it up!

Recipe: Stamps - Happy Birthday Wishes from the Fast & Fun Notes set. I used the Background Basics set - the small flowers stamp. Cardstock is Groovy Guava, and the brown is from Bazzill and some off white. I used groovy Guava ink and some Color Box Chalk in chestnut (as usual). The ribbon is from Offray. I also used the Fiskars Daisy border punch.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs