Pottery Barn Inspiration Challenge

Sunday, October 7, 2007




This is my creation for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS. The inspiration is this beautiful bedding from Pottery Barn. Who doesn't love that place! I could spend hours in there! Wouldn't you love to just say I'll take one of everything? I guess my house isn't big enough for that, but it would be fun trying.
I didn't post anything yesterday (sorry), it was just a busy day all around. I went to a Craft Fair , didn't buy anything, but it's always fun to look around. Watched a couple of movies - 1408 and Next, they were just ok. I love John Cusack, who is in 1408, and try to catch any and all movies he has out. That movie is a little creepy I must say.
It's football Sunday, the Pack don't play until tonite, but I do enjoy watching some of the other games as well. Don't forget that my dragonfly fall card contest ends tonite at 8pm mountain time and have a great Sunday!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs