My Heart Beats For You

Monday, October 22, 2007


This isn't a new design entirely for me, I just changed it a little bit, but it's one of my favorites. I like to use all kinds of elements, especially working with the wire, which adds another great texture to it.

I don't really have any stories to tell today. I did start a new job, but still too new to find too much humor in it just yet. But I'm sure that I'll have some soon (hopefully). Happy Monday!

Recipe: Stamp - Crackle Berry from Stampabilities. Cardstock is Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Rose Red and White. Ink is Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. White grosgrain ribbon. Seven small tarnished silver brads. One tarnished heart shape brad. Wild Wire. The heart is a Sizzix die cut. Font is Love Letters.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs