Merci

Friday, October 19, 2007




I wasn't sure where I was going with this card when I started, but as much as I love the Carte Postale set, I use it often. I'm not even sure who it will go to, but it's always good to have a thank you card around when you need it. I also made a chocolate nugget box to match. They are so much fun to make and such a cute little gift to give someone.

It's Friday, and I'm going back to work on Monday, just a temporary job so we'll see if it leads to something more, but I am looking forward to it. My posts will be later in the evening because of it tho.

Not much planned for the weekend, besides watch football of course. There's a fall craft show at the high school and there are some pretty good movies out now, so I'd like to catch one if I can work it in. Oh, I went to the organic grocery store again today, and usually Dixie's nose is right there to see if I brought her something, but today she just ran away! :(
Recipe: Cardstock is rust colored Bazzill, Always Artichoke and some off white. Stamps are from the Carte Postale set. Ink is Old Olive and Color Box Chalk Chestnut. Sheer Creations ribbon. One large green rhinestone (1 small for the box) and I used the corner rounder punch .

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs