Just Because You're You

Tuesday, October 23, 2007



This was fun. I'm always looking for different ways to use things and I was sitting and playing with the ribbon and decided to braid it. From there, I'm not sure what was thinking, but this is what I came up with.

I still don't really have any stories about my new job. Just plugging along, and I sure am tired!! Not used to this anymore, so it may take some time. Not sure that this is the right fit, but it's fine for now and I'm just going to take each day as new, and deal with it. I've got a couple of people to hang out with and chat with and that helps the day go by.

Recipe: Stamps - Pretty Petals. Cardstock - Wild Wasabi, Off White and orange scraps. Ink is Color Box Chalk in Chestnut, Ribbon is Offray - Orange, green and off white. Three small orange brads. Font is Dragonfly (cool, huh?).

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs