Hey all, this is what I was trying to upload yesterday for Poetic Artistry's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. So I'm calling it Mojo Tuesday, since I couldn't get it to work yesterday. I'm happy with this one, and I'm told that Mon Amie means my friend, altho there's some controversy regarding how it's spelled on this stamp. Apparently, mon ami (no "e") means my friend the male version and mon amie with the "e" means my friend - female. It's sometimes good to have someone who knows french in the house. Anyway, I love this set, and I'm working on more things with it that you'll see this week.
I also learned that Oprah's book club selection is - Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and that the movie is supposed to be out next month. I have this book, but have not read it yet. As some of you know, Serendipity is my one of my most favorite movies, with John Cusack, and this book plays a big part in it. I guess it's finally time to break it out. It is a love story beyond all love stories that expands 50 years. If you decide to read it too, let me know your progress and we can chat about it together as we go!


Recipe for Mojo Tuesday - Mon Amie: This is the Carte Postale stamp set. The papers are Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand and Bravo Burgundy. Inks are Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Blue Bayou and Close to Cocoa. The ribbon is from Offray, and there are 3 tarnished brass brads.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs