Flying Heart

Monday, October 1, 2007

Flying Heart Monday! Here's one that I was inspired by mybelle101 on splitcoaststampers.com. She has a great gallery too! I didn't change too much really. I love how the heart looks like it could keep flying right off the card. I used Stampabilities Crackle Berry stamp, the paper is from Creative Imaginations, the ink is Close to Cocoa from Stampin' Up and I also used the Stampin' Up ticket corner punch. A scrap of red ribbon and 3 red rhinestones. The heart is a die cut from Sizzix. The sentiment (the best is yet to be) was done on my computer in the Dear Joe II font.

3 comments :

Julesiana said...

This is such a sweet card!! I really like the colors and the layout!!

MadeByAmanda said...

Do you sell your cards anywhere? You've got some really cute stuff.

Jeannie said...

I madebyamanda! Thanks for your comments and compliments! I can sell any of my cards to anyone who may be interested, so let me know if you are! Take care - Jeannie

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs