Flurry of Fall Wishes - Design Contest!

Thursday, October 4, 2007


Hey there! First of all a HUGE thank you to Nealy for helping me set up my header picture!!!
I luv it!!!
I wasn't sure how to incorporate dragonflies into fall, but here it is! I'm not sure that I have enough viewers of my blog yet, but I'd like to throw a contest out there! Make me a fall card that includes one or more dragonflies on it! Email me your pictures (cardladyjeannie@yahoo.com), and the winner receives a package of fun fall supplies! Think of it this way, if you are the only one to respond, you're the winner! The winner will be decided Sunday nite, the deadline being 8:00 p.m. mountain time. I will post the winner's card on my blog on Monday. Have an awesome day!

Recipe: Cardstock - So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke. Ink is Perfect Plum, Old Olive and So Saffron. I also distressed all of the edges with Bronze from Color Box. A little bit of raffia and 5 brass brads. The font is Somerset BB.

1 comment :

Shivani said...

Wow...i've never tried such contest but wuld luv to try out one..!!
Is it okay I'am from India..

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs