Bonjour

Wednesday, October 24, 2007



Have I said before how much I love this set of stamps?! I think I've proved it here, by using almost all of the stamps included. This isn't a new idea, design-wise, but I've never done it before and I must say I do love how it turned out, and that I found the perfect rhinestone for it too!

It's Wednesday, so only two more working days this week. The Rockies are getting ready to play tonite in the World Series, so Denver is all a-buzz. Should be a fun and interesting game one tonite.

Recipe: Stamps - Carte Postale set. Cardstock is Sahara Sand and Perfect Plum. Ink is Perfect Plum and Color Box Chalk in chestnut. A little bit of sheer ribbon and the perfect purple rhinestone.

2 comments :

Ali Manning said...

I just saw this card on SCS - it's so pretty. I love the colors you chose - really different, but so elegant.

Amy said...

I found this one on SCS and I just love it!! I have had this set for a little while now but didn't know what to do with it until now! I love it!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs