Autumn Wishes

Wednesday, October 10, 2007


I love this little tree stamp! Anyway, it's just so beautiful out and I think even tho I've made some Christmas cards, that I still just want to stick with some Fall stuff for now. This season just doesn't last long enough for me. I'll keep in short today, because Dixie is stamping her paw wanting to go for her nightly walk right now! Have a great nite!


Recipe: Paper is Always Artichoke, So Saffron and River Rock. Stamps are Linen background, Patterns & Prints small square stamp and the tree are both from Hero Arts. Orange ribbon, 2 little orange glitter stickers from Stampabilities. The inks are So Saffron, Old Olive and Close to Cocoa. One gold square paper clip.

1 comment :

Bingo said...

I like all your cards. You still amaze me with the talent you have with your crafts...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs