What's Mew?

Thursday, September 27, 2007


This was more of a challenge getting Izee to sit still than to make the darn card!! Anyway, she's been hanging around me most of the morning, so I thought I'd post a card in her honor. This is another piece of fabric that I purchased from Michael's and the background paper is from the Pocket Full of Posies matstack. Black ribbon and some rhinestones to make it pretty follow it up.


The other thing that's "mew" with me, is that tomorrow I go for another 6 month CT scan on my neck. I've tried all kinds of emotions to get thru these, from being completely optimistic to not feeling like it was ever going to heal. So I'm not sure how to handle this one, except to just throw all emotion out the window and hope that the dragonflies will flutter their message of healing out into the wind. Wish me luck everybody!

2 comments :

Heather J. said...

Very pretty card. I hope all goes well tomorrow at the dr.

MadeByAmanda said...

Oh, I really like that card. So cute, and such a pretty color.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs