TGIF!!

Friday, September 21, 2007


First of all this card is the WT132 - Basic Gray Challenge. I agree with everyone else that finding gray in my stash of stuff was interesting, but I did manage to come up with some things. This was a fun challenge, and it certainly gets you to use some things that you have around that you normally wouldn't.


I had an interesting morning attending our local radio morning show as part of live audience Friday that they have. Had to get up EARLY!! I had to be there at 5:45 and I was there until 10:00 this morning. It was great to see them in person, instead of just listening. They fed us breakfast, and it was a fun thing to do. I can mark that off of my list of things to accomplish for this year.


Unfortunately, I need to attend a funeral this afternoon, but then have to quickly switch gears and attend a high school football game tonite.


This weekend there isn't much planned, besides watching footbal and, of course, make some cards!!! I hope all of you have a great weekend!




No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs