Football Sunday!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well it's Sunday and my football game is over for the day (Packers vs. Giants) and my beloved Packers won! Yeah!! Although I do like to watch some of the other games as well, there's nothing like the excitement of watching your home team playing and win to boot! It just finished raining a bit here, I've got all the windows open and it smells great out.

I've got a dr's appointment this week Tuesday. For those who don't know me, I have a vertebral artery tear in my neck that I've been dealing with for almost 2 years now. Very frustrating, but I look forward to each new day and feeling better too. If you know of anyone who has dealt with this sort of thing, let me know. I'd love to hear a success story!

I think I'll post a few more cards here today that I've done recently for you to get this blog going, and let me know what you think! If something isn't working correctly, please let me know that and any other input you may have for me - cardladyjeannie@yahoo.com. Thanks!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs